Innovation management platform for your organization
Create the right setting for innovation to happen in your organization. We took advantage of digital technology to establish a new channel of communication that helps organizations settle the right environment to enable innovation projects.
- Provide a systemic and collaborative model for open innovation in the city.
- Provide a channel to disseminate projects and activities to encourage citizens involvement and active citizenship.
- Provide the first meeting point for citizens, the city hall, cultural entities, the private sector, universities and research centres to collaborate on projects together.
- Invite third parties (customer, partners, startups) to submit ideas, and benefit from improved marketing insights and receive ideas that can create value for your organization.
- Send open calls to partners or startups to receive project propositions.
- Incentive internal personnel to bring forward ideas for internal projects that could optimize resources or create value for the organization.
- Discover ideas and collaboration approaches which could revolutionize your products or services and increase your value proposition towards customers.
- Create private groups to manage internal projects in the organization.
- Provide a way for a systemic and collaborative model, which allows students to apply the principles of open innovation.
- Provide value to students by encouraging extracurricular activities, entrepreneurship, networking and academic life outside the university.
- Gather and analyse data about life outside the classroom: type of activities, participation, engagement, attendance, etc; to get insights that help the university create a more personalized experience that engages students.
- Have an integrated dissemination channel that encourages students to get involved in projects and activities outside the academic schedule.
- Take advantage of the university resources by providing value for students: courts, classrooms, auditoriums, etc.
- Integrate the alumni to be active contributors and engage in the university’s community.
- A channel to engage a community of startups, entrepreneurs and mentors to articulate collaboration between them.
- Dissemination channel: send open calls to startups.
Engage and connect talent: entrepreneurs can build teams searching for people with complementary abilities to join their projects and startups can search for talent
Create activities and events in collaboration with people of the community and manage targeted invitations according to the subjects of interested of the subscribed startups and entrepreneurs.
Would you like to hear from us?
Leave us your email and we will get in touch